NO. 195 MISSION SAN JUAN BAUTISTA AND PLAZA - Founded June 24,1790, Mission San Juan Bautista, partly destroyed by the earthquakes of 1800 and 1906, was repeatedly restored. The two bells it now uses were salvaged from its original chime. The plaza on its south, surrounded by old adobes, has witnessed many historic scenes, including General Frémont's activities in 1846.
2nd and Mariposa Sts, San Juan Bautista
CHL #195 Mission San Juan Bautista