NO. 206 EL ADOBE DE LOS ROBLES RANCHO - This restored adobe, second oldest in San Joaquin Valley, was built by Daniel Rhoades, who came to California in 1846 by overland caravan. Rhoades and his brother, John, were among organizers of the first expedition that attempted to rescue the Donner party at Donner Lake. Built in 1856, the adobe has been continuously occupied since.
10036 19 1/2 Avenue At Lacy Boulevard; Three Miles North of Lemoore SW corner State Hwy 41 and Lacy Blvd
CHL #206 El Adobe de los Robles Rancho Street Sign