NO. 362 RÓMULO PICO ADOBE (RANCHITO RÓMULO) - The oldest portion of the adobe was built about 1834 by ex-mission Indians. It was enlarged by Eulogio de Celís in 1846, and an upper story added by Rómulo Pico in 1874. The house was restored by Mr. and Mrs. M. R. Harrington in 1930.
10940 N Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills
Hours: Mondays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (except holidays). Third Sundays of every month, 1 - 4 p.m. 818-365-7810. Enter the parking lot from Brand Blvd. at its junction with Sepulveda Blvd. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated
This landmark is referred to as either "The Andrés Pico Adobe" (the father) or "The Rómulo Pico Adobe" (the son).