NO. 384 TIMMS' POINT AND LANDING - In 1852 German immigrant Augustus W. Timms obtained Sepúlveda's Landing on the mudflats near here. He built a wharf, added a warehouse, corral and other facilities to service shipping and the running of stages to Los Angeles. Timms was a pioneer in the development of the harbor and for over fifty years this area was known as Timms Point.
Berth 73, near intersection of 22nd and Signal St, San Pedro.
NO. 384 TIMMS' POINT AND LANDING - Marker