NO. 481 SPANISH RANCH AND MEADOW VALLEY - Miners going to the East Branch, Middle Fork, or North Fork of the Feather River separated at Spanish Rancho, established in July 1850 by two Spaniards, and at Meadow Valley, 2.5 miles from Spanish Ranch.
Spanish Ranch Road and Buck's Lake Rd., Quincy, CA 95971
SPANISH RANCH PLAQUE - On Spanish Ranch Road about 370 ft. east of "2066 Spanish Ranch Road". Or, on Spanish Ranch Road about 370 ft. east of "Ranch Road". South side of Spanish Ranch Road. MEADOW VALLEY PLAQUE -In front of Old Meadow Valley Elementary School. approx: 8107 Bucks Lake Rd., Meadow Valley, CA 95956. West side of Street.