NO. 515 DON SALVIO PACHECO ADOBE - In 1834 Don Salvio Pacheco was awarded a grant called Monte del Diablo and on June 24, 1835 completed this two-story adobe, the first building to be erected in this valley. Don Salvio gave the land surrounding this adobe to the refugees of the earthquake-flood of 1868, and the community became known as Concord.
1870 Adobe St Concord, CA 94520
Original Visit was May 2014, but the gates were locked. We returned in 2017.