NO. 544 FORT TER-WER - Site of Fort Ter-Wer, United States military post established October 12, 1857 by First Lieutenant George Crook and the men of Company D to keep peace between the Indians and whites. The fort was destroyed by a flood in December 1861, and abandoned June 10, 1862.
From Hwy 101 take Ter-Wer Valley exit (Hwy 169) , go 3.4 mi to end of road, turn right on Ter-Wer Riffle Rd. Site at intersection of Ter-Wer Riffle and Klamath Glen Rds, Klamath
We used the following address to get there: 144 Terwer Riffle Rd Klamath, CA 95548