NO. 66 CONGRESS HALL SITE - This building was originally a two-story public house built by George Dewitt Clinton Washington Robinson about 1867. From this building one of the last survivors of the pony express rode north.
Vacant lot, S side of 2734 Calhoun St, Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
The first site of Congress Hall was on the Juan Machado Estate where the Fandango Restaurant now stands. The second and final site was at Calhoun and Wallace where the Bara Bara saloon now stands. (formerly the Hamburgesa Restaurant)