NO. 931 LODI ARCH - Designed by architect E. B. Brown and built in 1907 for the Lodi Tokay Carnival, the arch served as an entrance into Lodi and a symbol of agricultural and commercial growth. Essentially unaltered since construction, the structure is one of few remaining Mission Revival ceremonial arches left within California.
SE corner of Pine and S Sacramento Sts, Lodi
NO. 931 LODI ARCH