NO. 958 ADMINISTRATION AND VETERAN'S MEMORIAL BUILDING - This building, dedicated in 1914 and completed in 1918, was the headquarters for the Atascadero Colony, a model community envisioned by Edward G. Lewis. Designed by Walter D. Bliss of San Francisco and built of reinforced concrete and locally produced brick, it had also served as a private school for boys, a veteran's memorial building, and county offices. It is currently the seat of municipal government.
6500 Palma Ave, Atascadero
Looking at the building, the state plaque is to the right in the lawn.