Previous Next

CHL No. 155 Lone Star Mill - San Joaquin


NO. 155 LONE STAR MILL - A sawmill built in 1852 on the Mokelumne River was removed to Hodge and (David S.) Terry's ranch in 1854 and a flour mill attached the following year. The mill burned in 1856 and was rebuilt on its present site as the Lone Star Mill.


Entrance to Stillman L. Magee Park, 23801 N Mackville Rd Clements, CA 95227
Open Map

NO. 155 LONE STAR MILL, Marker