NO. 358 TOWN OF WOODBRIDGE - In 1852 Jeremiah H. Woods and Alexander McQueen established a ferry across the Mokelumne River at this point. As a result, a new road from Stockton to Sacramento by way of Wood's Ferry was established. In 1858 Woods built a bridge at the site of the ferry from which the town, laid out in April 1859, took its name.
Lower Sacramento Road Hwy J10 (approximately: 18939 N Lower Sacramento Rd Woodbridge, CA 95258)
NO. 358 TOWN OF WOODBRIDGE - Woodbridge Inn