NO. 42 SAN BERNARDINO ASISTENCIA - This branch of San Gabriel Mission was constructed about 1830 on the San Bernardino Rancho. During the 1840s its buildings were used by José del Carmen Lugo as part of his rancho grant. After its sale to the Mormons, it was occupied by Bishop Tenney in the 1850s and by Dr. Benjamin Barton in the 1860s. Its restoration was completed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration, assisted by the San Bernardino County Historical Society.
26930 Barton Rd, E of Nevada St, Redlands