NO. 450 STONE HOUSE - Oldest building in Lake County, the Stone House was erected of stone in 1853-54 by Robert Sterling, whose wife was first non-Indian woman in Coyote Valley. It was rebuilt in 1894 and served as headquarters of the Guenoc land grant and the first store in the valley.
NE corner Hwy 29 and Hidden Valley Rd, 5.3 mi N of Middletown
The stone house is located at: 18174 Hidden Valley Road Hidden Valley Lake, CA 95467