NO. 510 FRANCISCO SOLANO ALVISO ADOBE - This building, erected in 1844-46 by Francisco Solano Alviso, was the first adobe house to be built in the Pleasanton Valley. It was originally called Alisal-The Sycamores. Following the Battle of Sunol Canyon, General John C. Frémont withdrew to this building, which became his headquarters for several days.
3459 Foothill Rd, Pleasanton (3 mi south of Dublin)
The docent stated that the plaque had been removed due to incorrect information.