NO. 579 DALEY TOLL ROAD MONUMENT - The Daley Road, built by Edward Daley and Co. in 1870, was one of the first roads into the San Bernardino Mountains that could accommodate wagons. It was a toll road until 1890, when it became a county road. Now a Forest Service fire road, it is not open to the public.
On State Hwy 18 (P.M. 23.3), at Daley Canyon Rd, 0.6 mi E of Rim Forest