NO. 60 CASA DE LOPEZ - Built about 1835 by Juan Francisco Lopez, one of San Diego's early Spanish settlers, the Casa Larga, or Long House, was among the first substantial houses built in the Pueblo of San Diego. In 1846 it was the home of Juan Matias Moreno, secretary to Pío Pico, California's last Mexican governor.
3890 Twiggs St on west side of right entrance to restaurant, Old Town, San Diego
CHL #60 Casa de Lopez Street Sign