NO. 72 CASA DE BANDINI - This adobe house was constructed about 1827 by José and Juan Bandini. As headquarters of Commodore Robert F. Stockton in 1846, it was the place where Kit Carson and Edward Beale delivered their urgent message of December 9, 1846, calling for reinforcements to be rushed to the aid of General Kearny.
On NE corner of Mason and Calhoun Sts, Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
Private plaque is located in the inner courtyard of the Casa de Bandini.
CHL #72 Casa de Bandini Private Plaque