NO. 909 OUR LADY OF THE WAYSIDE - This country church, built in 1912, was the first design of architect Timothy L. Pflueger to be executed. Pflueger, who had just begun work for James Miller, shows his awareness of the Spanish California missions in the style, which contrasts with the large commercial buildings and art deco theaters for which he later became recognized. Construction of this church was initiated by a non-denominational club, The Family.
930 Portola Rd, town of Portola Valley