NO. 910 ST. JOSEPH'S CATHOLIC CHURCH - Established in 1803, St. Joseph's was the first non-mission church in a Spanish California settlement. The present edifice, designed in Italian baroque style by noted architect Bryan C. Clinch, is the fourth to be built at the original site. Its cornerstone was laid March 19, 1876, and it was dedicated April 22,1877.
90 S Market St at San Fernando St, San Jose
NO. 910 ST. JOSEPH'S CATHOLIC CHURCH