NO. 115 OLIVAS ADOBE - Continuous use has preserved this adobe, the only early two-story adobe in the Santa Clara Valley. A small one-story adobe built in 1837 was enlarged in 1849 by Don Raimundo Olivas, a prosperous cattle rancher.
4200 Olivas Park, Ventura
The state marker is located on the outside wall of the Offices, The grounds are open daily. The house is open on weekends.
CHL #115 Olivas Adobe Historical Park