NO. 536 ORIGINAL BUILDING OF THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA - Dedicated on September 4, 1880, this original building of the University of Southern California has been continuously in use for educational purposes since October 6, 1880, when its doors were first opened to students by the university's first president, Marion McKinley Bovard. The building was constructed under the guiding hand of Judge Robert M. Widney, the university's leading founder, on land donated by Ozro W. Childs, John G. Downey, and Isaias W. Hellman.
635 Childs Way Los Angeles, CA 90007
Located at the intersection of Childs Way and Pardee Way.