NO. 630 ST. VINCENT'S SCHOOL FOR BOYS - In 1853, Timothy Murphy, Irish-born pioneer of Marin County, gave 317 acres of land to Archbishop Alemany for educational purposes. Here the Sisters of Charity in 1855 founded a school that, as St. Vincent's School for Boys, has been maintained and enlarged by successive archbishops of San Francisco.
1 St Vincents Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903 (0.7 mi E of Hwy , 4 mi N of San Rafael)
NO. 630 ST. VINCENT'S SCHOOL FOR BOYS -