NO. 847 VENTURA COUNTY COURTHOUSE - The courthouse was designed in 1910 by one of the early pioneers of architecture in Southern California-Albert C. Martin, Sr. Dedicated in July 1913, the structure is an outstanding example of neoclassic architecture, a style prevalent in the United States at the turn of the century. The courthouse is an extremely well-proportioned building, and is rich in detail and materials not likely to be found elsewhere in the Southern California area.
501 Poli St. at N California St, Ventura